Training in rural / responsible tourismFinance the project
Towards a social and solidarity entrepreneurship in tourism.
Tourism is a lever for local development and natural resources management. This choice is justified by the fact that tourism is transversal to many aspects of development: The economical, social, environmental dimensions, as well as the valorization of a local identity, the preservation of traditional know-how … all are inherent components to tourism.
• Participation in the sustainable development of the locality,
• Social inclusion of rural youth and improvement of their incomes and fight against their socio-economic vulnerability,
• Creation of many income generating activities related to responsible tourism.
• Management of tangible and intangible heritage for sustainable local development.
The training will cover the following themes:
• Tourist accommodation
• Tourist support (guides, muleteers, interpretation of the natural, cultural and architectural heritage…)
• Management of the touristic activity (prices, supply, accounting)
• Communication (introduction to basic French and English)
• Catering (rations, balance, hygiene)
• Knowledge of the tourist clientele (understanding the crosscultural dimension between hosts and visitors)
• Environmental awareness
• Opening of hiking trails
Dr. Zoubir CHATTOU, International expert in sustainable tourism planning
Farraha, Trahla’ and Ouled Allal’s youth, aged 18 to 30 years old.
At the Dar Lil Kul Center in Farraha
Starting September 2019 , for a period of 2 months